Moxie was founded in 2015 with a vision, a vision for a world where everyone has access to safe, sustainable cannabis. We began with the introduction of the industry’s top extracts, showcasing our dedication to quality and craft. Since then, we’ve expanded our product line up and have developed a carefully curated portfolio of superior quality cannabis products. With unwavering dedication to our process, Moxie now has a vast portfolio that showcases our passion for product and truly offers something, for everyone
passionate about cannabis
At Moxie, we will never waver on safety, quality, or consistency. None of our products will hit the market until they’ve been fully tested and founder approved. We constantly strive for the perfection & look to new horizons for inspiration.
The founders decide to create a concentrate that they would all be proud of and enjoy.
Moxie began its multi-state presence by expanding to Michigan and Nevada.
Moxie received the very first cannabis business license in the state of California.
Moxie opened one of the first grower/processor facilities in Pennsylvania and won brand of the year in California.
Moxie opened state of the art manufacturing facility in Lynwood, CA and also launched its MX line of live resin products.
Moxie launches sustainability efforts, including committing to be the first carbon negative cannabis company. Moxie also expanded its product line to include its edibles series.
We recognize the duty we have to protect the land that provides us the cannabis that we’ve been able to share. That’s why, at Moxie, we take sustainability seriously. We believe that there is a world where we exist as a carbon negative cannabis company and we strive every day to reach that goal.
- Participate in LA Mission’s Skid Row Christmas, which operates to give toys to the homeless children in downtown LA.
- Company participation in Choc Walk for the Children’s Hospital in support of family friend
- Sponsored Susan G Komen Race for the Cure
- Patient Care Program provided free medicine for cannabis patients across Los Angeles
- Partner of Last Prisoner’s project in support of bringing restorative justice to the cannabis industry
- Overhauled our packaging line to include grass paper labels, FCS Paper, Plastic reduction, and Chlorine Free dyes.
- Utilize LED lighting to maximize efficiency amongst our indoor grows.
- Working with waste management companies to offset production waste and convert to energy.